Do you want Acco to be your partner in lifelong learning? No problem! We are here for you, whether you're a student, professional or professor.
Remember, we owe our existence to students. In 1960 they founded Acco as an Academic Cooperative so they could manage the production and distribution of course and text books themselves. By doing this, they made education affordable to everyone. Today we get to know more than 160,000 shareholders joining our mission.
Become a shareholder now and enjoy lots of benefits during your entire life. An Acco share costs 31 EUR, but you'll get great return on investment. You only pay once and get a lifetime of advantages.
- You'll be a partner of Acco and part of an interesting community concentrating on knowledge.
- You'll enjoy a lifetime discount, not only as a student but also during and after your professional carreer:
- 25% off Acco course books
- 15% off Acco text books
- 15% discount on stationery and office equipment
- 10% discount on e-books
- 10% discount on required reading (students)
- Special offers in our bookstores
- Discount on press-work in our printing house
Did you know...
If you buy one Acco share worth 31 euro...
- ... you save 47 sandwiches! *
- ... you save 95 drinks! *
- ... your save 4 years worth of sports (student fare)! *
* (Average across different fields and years of study, according to average market prices)
ATTENTION: It is not possible to use your Acco-share in the VIVES Brugge nor VIVES Oostende shop.
In some university webshops it is not possible to buy your books with Acco-discount. You can find the information on the homepage of the university webshop.
Buying an Acco share
Please fill out this form. A share is an official document and it must contain lawful information, so please use your official name and address.
Use the blue arrow to upload your photo. Make sure your face (and only yours) is recognizable in this picture. We recommend using your passport photo.
After you've uploaded your picture you can rescale and crop the image. Edit the picture to make sure you're positioned central. You can rescale the picture using the + and - buttons. The regular buttons will rescale by 1 px, the rounded buttons will rescale by 10 px.
Once you're done editing your picture you need to press the blue "crop"-button. You must click on this button to save and upload your picture.
Having trouble uploading your pic? Please update your browser or use Chrome/Firefox
Double check your information. If everything is correct, press the order button. All fields are checked by our website. If everything is filled out properly you can add the share to your shopping basket. When adding your e-mailaddress, make sure to use your personal e-mailaccount to ensure lifelong access.
You'll receive an additional e-mail containing information about your share and how to collect it in one of our stores.