As a teacher or a journalist, you can request a digital or printed specimen copy of most of our publications. All you have to do is register as a teacher or journalist. Once we have approved your application, you will receive an e-mail from us and you will then be able to order the specimen copies you want.
Whether it’s a printed book or digital application, our aim is to make every publication the best possible study material for students. Not just in terms of content, but also learning methods. That way, the material will be picked up more quickly by your colleagues in the same specialist field.
To raise quality to the highest possible level, we offer free teacher copies. In exchange, we ask you to give us an assessment of the copy you receive. We examine all of the feedback we receive very carefully and work on it as quickly as possible. If you wish, we can even enhance the book for you with additional modules, exercises, useful downloads, etc. These are adjustments that may well find their way into the next version of the publication.
- The book requested is to be used as a guide in higher education (university, college or adult learning centre)
- The book requested is relevant for the course you are teaching
- The course is attended by at least 20 students
- Your request is for a maximum of 2 different titles
- It is not for a CD, DVD or specific teacher’s aid (i.e. on that cannot be used by a student)
- It can be sent to an address in Belgium or the Netherlands
- We ask that you complete an assessment form so that we can improve our service
If you have any other questions, simply contact us via email@example.com or call +32 16 62 80 44.
As a journalist you can also request printed or digital press copies. We will be happy to provide you with additional material, too, such as high-resolution images or other extra information.
Need an expert opinion for interviews about a news topic? Let us know and we’ll put you in contact with our authors, all of whom are experts in their field.
Need more information? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 16 62 80 51.