Martindale 37/e - Two Volumes
The Complete Drug Reference
- Sweetman S.C.
- Pharmaceutical Press
- Product type:
Basic Sciences & Research
» Pharmacology / Pharmacy
Basic Sciences & Research » Pharmacology / Pharmacy » Clinical pharmacology, pharmacotherapy
- Martindale 37/e - Books and online package - The Complete Drug Reference
- Publication date:
- March 2011
- € 629.90
Martindale provides reliable, unbiased and evaluated information on drugs and medicines used throughout the world - no other source has the breadth and depth of coverage.
* Encyclopaedic facts about drugs and medicines
* Nearly 6,000 drug monographs
* Over 160,000 preparations
* Over 54,000 reference citations
* Over 15,000 manufacturers
* Proprietary preparations from 41 countries and regions
* Synopses of disease treatments
* Enables identification of medicines, the local equivalent and the manufacturer
* Includes herbals, diagnostic agents, radiopharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical excipients, toxins, and poisons as well as drugs and medicines
* Based on published information and extensively referenced
Reviews from previous editions:
'Pharmacopoeias are pregnant with power, and each edition of Martindale swells a little further with germinating thoughtfulness.'
The Times Online
'This text is a valuable resource for pharmacists, physicians, students, and other healthcare professionals seeking information on the presented pharmaceutical preparations.'
Annals of Pharmacotherapy
'The new edition maintains the exceptional standard we have come to associate with Martindale.'
Irish Pharmacy Journal
Martindale is arranged in three main sections plus a set of comprehensive indexes:
* Chapters containing monographs on drugs and ancillary substances and disease treatment reviews
* Proprietary and non-proprietary preparations
* Manufacturers' names and contact details