Acco Medical respects your privacy and guarantees that the personal information that you provide on our website will be treated in the strictest confidence, except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. We use your data to process your order as efficiently and quickly as possible. Acco Medical will only share your personal details with those third parties who are involved in processing your order. Besides that, we will not use or disclose any electronically collected personal information or sell it to any other third parties without your explicit consent.
Acco Medical uses electronically collected data to provide its customers with a number of services:
- To process your order and notify you of your order status, we will need the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details.
- To make shopping with Acco Medical even more easy and enjoyable, we store your personal details, order details and information based on the services that you use. This enables us to personalise our website to your interests and needs.
- To keep you informed about website updates, special offers and promotions, we will send you regular newsletters to the e-mail address you provided. If you are no longer interested in this information, you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter section in My Acco.
- To avoid having to provide your personal information for each new order, you can opt to have your data stored on a Secure Server. By logging on with a username and password, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details will be automatically retrieved from the server.
- To better understand how our website is used in view of further website development and improvement, we carefully collect and analyse information based on how customers use our website and gather customer feedback.
- To plan and execute promotion campaigns efficiently, announce the winner of a competition, and measure marketing campaign response rates, we ask you to submit your name, address en e-mail address.
Acco Medical does not sell your data
Acco Medical will only share your personal details with those third parties who are involved in processing your order and will not sell your data to any other third parties. All our employees and any third parties we engage are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Acco Medical uses the information collected from cookies to improve our services and better tailor them to your needs.
Our cookies contain identification information. If you prefer, you can set your browser to not receive cookies while shopping online with Acco Medical.